Have you had so much use out of your Supersize Single that it is looking a bit worn? I have three Supersize Singles which are almost constantly in use, often in the fridge keeping vegetables extra fresh, or perhaps wrapping bread in the pantry. I decided it was time to refresh them. Thinking about this I realised that although we have instructions on our home page describing the refreshing process, our extra large SuperSize Singles require a slightly different procedure.
- Turn your oven to fan bake on approximately 65deg C
- Using your largest oven tray, place a sheet of baking on it, covering as much of the tray as you can.
- Place the short end of your Supersize Single wrap on top of the baking paper, and let the length of it hang down for a moment.
- Tear off another piece of baking paper and place it on top of the wrap.
- Now fold up the long length of wrap over the baking paper. Essentially you have the wrap folded in half with a sheet of baking paper inside.
- Once the oven has reached the correct temperature, put the tray of wrap in the oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and quickly lift up the top edge of the wrap with one hand and take out the baking paper with the other. Now lift up the piece of wrap with both hands, waving it gently to cool.
- Your Supersize Single HappBee Wrap will be looking like new!
A little wax will be left on the baking paper and I simply fold it carefully and store it in a drawer to use the next time I refresh my wrap.